Our Transform events cover a multitude of subjects and take place in a variety of locations across Cornwall. Details of upcoming workshops are below – Are you interested in attending one of the following events? Book your place via Eventbrite now.
Are your marketing and sales strategies working together to drive up your sales efficiently? Do you know who your target clients are and why they are specifically choosing to buy your products or services? Are you making the most of your Unique Selling Points and communication channels to engage the right people using the right messages?
Over this two day course, you will be guided by our expert business coaches to devise a marketing plan alongside an effective sales strategy that gets your brand to stand out. This is your chance to step outside of your day to day business to consider your current approach, its effectiveness and develop an integrated strategy to support your business growth.
This interactive and practical 2 day course will help you:
- Clarify your value proposition
- Consider your customer segments and brand positioning
- Define your Unique Selling Points
- Map your customer journey
- Review your pricing strategy
- Improve the effectiveness of your media channels, traditional and digital
- Refine and enhance your approach to sales
This workshop is delivered by Oxford Innovation’s business coaches Martin Williams and Helen Stembridge who will share their extensive knowledge of sales, traditional and digital marketing acquired working with companies nationally and internationally including Lego, Skinner’s Brewery, Royal Mail Group, and The Financial Times.
Do you have a proper grasp of your business’ finances?
Taking a pro-active role in managing cash flow could help you grow your business’ profits and make the world of difference to your bottom line.
This session will empower you to:
- Dispel the myths / fears around business finance
- Approach pricing and how it impacts your profits
- Understand the importance of forecasting
- Investigate cloud software / tools to help you better manage your business
All the latest news for Cornish businesses delivered to your inbox once a month.